MEMBERSHIP RENEWALS ARE DUE JANUARY 1ST Any membership purchased after November 1st is valid for the next year.
(Includes $1.00 on-line processing fee)
NOTICE: When you purchase your Membership on-line through Paypal, you are authorizing a "Subscription" with an Automatic Recurring Yearly Payment for your Membership Dues. This means your Membership Dues will be automatically withdrawn on the anniversary date of your initial Membership setup. You can Cancel this Automatic Recurring Payment by going to your PayPal Profile - My Money - My Pre-Approved Payments - Update. There you will see NHATV Club Membership where you can select it and Cancel it if you wish. (Note: this will not cancel your Membership for the year, it will ONLY cancel the recurring payments you authorized.)
What does the NH ATV Club membership do for you and for the sport?
- Newsletter sent January, March, May, June, September, and November.
- Discounts from participating ATV dealerships.
- Participate in club events, rides and fundraisers.
- Protects the future of ATV recreation.
- Develops approved and safe riding areas.
- Monitors and responds to ATV legislation.
- Work with towns to help keep riding areas open
- Educates fellow riders to improve the sport's image.
- Promotes youth safety while assisting with the state's training program.
- Organizes fund raising events for other non-profit groups.
- Trail Patrol Program
- Annual membership $ 30.00
- Membership terms is January 1st to December 31st each year
NOTE: FAMILY MEMBERSHIP includes One Adult, Spouse, and any Children under 18 years of age.
download the form below and Mail or Fax your completed application to:
New Hampshire ATV Club
PO Box 123
Derry NH 03038
or download directly below