Protecting the Land and the Future of ATV's
- Remember, nature's enemy is not outdoor recreation, but poor recreation management.-
THE RIDING SEASON IS HERE...ORDER YOUR NHATV MERCHANDISE GEAR:
Sweatshirts, Hats, Tees, and Vinyl Decals in many colors and sizes!
** REMINDER - 2013 MEMBERSHIPS ARE DUE **
IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY - IT'S TIME TO RENEW YOUR NHATV CLUB MEMBERSHIP!
USE OUR ONLINE MEMBERSHIP FORM TO RENEW TODAY. LET'S KEEP THE GOOD TIMES ROLLING!
PLEASE CHECK THE CALENDAR FOR UPDATES ON CLUB RIDES & EVENTS.
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE GALLERY FOR SLIDESHOWS OF OUR RECENT CLUB RIDES.
- RIDES & EVENTS -
15th Annual Toys-for-Tots Ride (December 8th, 2013)
Bear Brook State Park
THIS IS A NEEDY CAUSE. HELP US MAKE CHRISTMAS A HAPPY ONE FOR A GIRL OR BOY. SPONSORED BY: THE US MARINE CORPS
Rules and Regulations:
This is a guided ride through the park
* Bring an unwrapped toy to participate
* Free coffee, hot chocolate, donuts, and soup
* You do not need to be a member to participate. All ATV’ers invited.
* Raffle items from HK Powersports
* NH Registration Required
* Gates open at 8am to 11:30am. Last ride leaves at 12:30pm.
* DOT/SNELL Helmets and eye protection required.
* No riding double except on factory manufactured 2-up machine. No 3-wheelers. No side-by-side machines over 50 inches in width
* Minors need BOTH parents to sign a waiver form and be present or have the waiver notarized.
* No alcohol allowed.
Contact Club for details.
- Trail Maintenance -
ISLAND POND ROAD KIOSK REPAIR (APRIL 19, 2013)
GEOFF'S WAY CULVERT (APRIL 27, 2013)
ISLAND POND GATE #26 (MAY 1, 2013)
- In the News -
- Archives -